MIT Technology Review’s Annual EmTech Event Reimagined online
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — MIT Technology Review’s annual EmTech MIT conference will take place October 19-22, 2020. This online event delves deep into the year’s most important developments in AI, biomedicine, cybersecurity, diversity, equality, and global-scale technology—all in a reimagined, immersive, virtual format focused on the attendee experience. See the full EmTech MIT conference agenda and register.
Attendees will hear from and engage with leaders, researchers, and innovators from across the globe representing companies and organizations that impact our daily lives, including Amazon, Facebook, Google, Salesforce, Twitter, Gavi, Lilly Research Laboratories, the Scripps Research Institute, and more. Featured speakers include:
- Parag Agrawal, CTO | Twitter
- Marc Benioff, Chair, CEO, and Cofounder | Salesforce
- Seth Berkley, CEO | Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
- Mai-Lan Tomsen Bukovec, Global Vice President | Amazon Web Services
- Geoffrey Hinton, VP and Engineering Fellow | Google
- Anne Neuberger, Director of Cybersecurity | NSA
- Mike Schroepfer, CTO | Facebook
- Megan Smith, Former US CTO; CEO and Founder | shift7
- Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots (CEO) | Alphabet’s X
New for 2020: EmTech MIT attendees may choose from a selection of interactive sessions with engaging discussions and behind-the-scenes access to labs and researchers on the MIT campus. Options include:
- Meet the Researchers: Chat with researchers from MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab about their latest projects
- Inside the Lab: Get a behind-the-scenes view of some of MIT’s most innovative labs and join a Q&A session
- Master Classes: Explainer sessions led by MIT experts to help you better understand the technologies being explored on the main stage
- Innovators’ Think Tanks: Tune in as the Innovators Under 35 brainstorm solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems
Intel, a technology leader shaping the data-centric future with computing and communications technologies, and EY, a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction, and consulting services, are Event Partners. The Future Today Institute, a global strategic foresight firm, is Strategic Partner. MIT Inside Track Contributors are the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, the MIT Nuclear Reactor Lab, MIT.nano, and the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT.
Access to EmTech MIT 2020 opens on Monday, October 19, at 12:00 pm EDT. View registration benefits, ticket options, and policies. Media who would like to cover the event should reach out to [email protected] to learn more about obtaining press credentials.
About MIT Technology Review
Founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1899, MIT Technology Review is a world-renowned independent media company whose insights, analysis, reviews, interviews, and events explain the newest technologies and their commercial, social, and political impacts.
MIT Technology Review derives its authority from its relationship to the world’s foremost technology institution and from its editors’ deep technical knowledge, capacity to see technologies in their broadest context, and unequaled access to leading innovators and researchers. MIT Technology Review’s mission is to make technology a greater force for good by bringing about better-informed, more conscious technology decisions through authoritative, influential, and trustworthy journalism. Subscribe. Listen. Follow: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
MIT Technology Review
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mit-technology-reviews-annual-emtech-event-reimagined-online-301152314.html
SOURCE MIT Technology Review