Get a 3-axis gimbal stabilizer for your smartphone for $50
I’ve noticed that a massive increase in video over the past few months. Everyone, from regular folk to businesses and big enterprises, are recording and uploading more video than ever.
And while the modern smartphone is a great capture tool, you can give your video a professional look and feel by using a handheld 3-axis gimbal stabilizer.
And now you can pick up a really neat handheld stabilizer for $50 (and change). Take a look at the Zhiyun CINEPEER C11.
Must read: Five iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 security and privacy features you need to know about
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer System: Pan, Tilt and Roll
- 4 Gimble Modes: Pan, Lock, Follow and POV
- Tilt Mechanical Range: 320°
- Roll Mechanical Range: 320°
- Pan Mechanical Range: 300°
- Lightweight and Durable Design, 440 g (0.97 lb / 15.52 oz)
- Zoom Control and Joystick Control
- Portrait and Landscape Mode Switch
- Object tracking, Dolly Zoom, Panorama, Time-lapse, Motion-lapse Support
- Zhiyun “ZY Play” iOS/Android App Support
- 12-hour Battery Life with 5V/2A Power Output
- The CINEPEER C11 supports up to 200g (0.44 lb) device
That last point about weight is important. For example, this gimbal will support the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro (without a case), but the 11 Pro Max is too heavy.
Other than for the weight limitation, the CINEPEER C11 is a great tool for those who want to get into gimbals. It’s pretty easy to set up and use, battery life is excellent, and it does a very good job of stabilizing video.
As well as stabilization, the CINEPEER C11 also features zoom control and joystick control, allowing for smooth camera control.
If you’re a GoPro user, there’s a separate adapter that you’ll need to attach your camera to the gimbal.
If you need a beefier gimbal, I recommend