Attention Realtors: Who Wants 2020 Technology Today?
Did you know …
House hunting can be a grueling, taxing procedure for your clients.
Does this sound familiar?
'Staging numerous weekend open houses, only to find out that fifty-percent of the residences weren't just what the Homebuyers were searching for.'
What if you could help them weed out the properties that meet their requirements from those that don't prior to them actually leaving their home?
Data from realestate.com.au reveals people searching for brand-new houses are spending 52% longer on listings with virtual tours compared to those without.
What if you could open doors to out-of-town buyers?
You had the potential of providing potential clients with the convenience of being able to look through a property from the comfort of their own home.
Wouldn't you love to qualify 'real' buyers before they book an appointment with you?
Saving you time and money on false leads.
… After 72 hours people only remember 10% of text, 65% of images and an amazing 90% of video.
Are you advertising your listings with video?
The problem is, video Ads have been costly and time-consuming.
I would like to introduce you to …
2020 Technology …
… Personalized Real Estate Virtual Tours
What is a Virtual Tour?
The phrase "virtual tour" is often used to describe a variety of videos and photographic-based media.
Research conducted by several companies and organizations, which are involved in the real estate, show the following:
- Real estate listings, which feature a Virtual Tour, are viewed 40% more than listings with only traditional (flat) photographs. (Research by Realtor)
- 75% of the interviewed potential real estate buyers stated that they preferred interactive Virtual Tours to normal photographs.
- Visitors to a website that features a virtual tour stay generally 3x longer on that website.
- 20% increase in sales using video personalization.
- 42% higher conversion rate compared to generic CTAs.
- 52% of marketers see content personalization as critical to their digital strategies.
- Switch Merge reported up to a 1,025% increase in click-through rates using Video personalization.
"VIRTUAL REALITY IS GOING TO BE THE MOST SOCIAL PLATFORM"
What can we learn from these statistics?
# 1 LESSON
For abnormal results, you need to be ahead of the competition with something no one else has and none of your competitors are using personalized videos to drive new customers.
VIDEO PERSONALIZATION : Skyrockets Conversions, Opt-ins, & Sales via Personalized Videos.
Video personalization can rapidly engage & drive new customers, bringing you more qualified leads and more sales
An online Personalized Real Estate Virtual Tour makes your website and location / property undoubtedly stand out from your competitors.
Standing out from your competitors generally, means a better business.
Potential customers can view a property in a much better way than through traditional photography. Because a virtual tour makes a location easier to understand, clients that contact the real estate owner / seller are better-informed and generally higher quality contacts.
Property has a virtual open house 24/7 without the need to arrange catering and clean up of the place every time a group wants to see the property.
What are the benefits for YOU the Realtor?
1. Potential customers can view a property in a much better way than through traditional photography.
2. A virtual tour makes a location easier to understand, clients that contact the real estate owner / seller are better informed and generally higher quality leads.
3. Property has a virtual open house 24/7 without the need to arrange catering and clean-up of the place every time a group wants to see the property.
Let me reiterate …
- Potential clients have the convenience of being able to look through a property from the comfort of your own home.
- Opens doors to out of town buyers.
- 24/7 open houses mean potential buyers always have access to the property regardless of what time of day it is.
- Qualifies 'real' buyers as a real estate video more accurate depicts the home, unlike some heavily Photoshop-manipulated images.
- Able to emphasize the properties key selling points.
- Can start a viral online marketing campaign through social media platforms.
- Most importantly, they will make the property stand out, but also help the agent further his / her profile leading toward future listings.
The early days of putting together a video listing resulted in an agent putting together a few pictures, adding some background music and then putting it up on YouTube.
I am afraid to say that this is still happening today:
Now the savvy realtor has finally twigged to the fact that adding a few pictures isn't going to hack it, so they took it to the next level. They filmed a virtual tour of the house. It works but …